Immanuel Mar Thoma Yuvajana Sakhyam
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”
The Mar Thoma Yuvajana Sakhyam was organized with a view that all the young people in the Church should accept Jesus Christ as their saviour and Lord, and bear witness to His saving power.
The main objectives of Immanuel Mar Thoma Yuvajana Sakhyam are:
- To enable the youth of the Parish to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord, God and Saviour.
- To help the youth of the church to grow in to the totality of Christ.
- To train the youth of the Church in the worship and fellowship of Christian life.
- To have participation of the youth in the mission of the Church.
- To instill love and faith towards the Church and Christian values and to help the over all growth of the Church.
- To organise and conduct discussions, meetings and classes to improve the knowledge of the youth in the Holy Bible, church’s faith and practice, Ecumenism and in current social affairs.
- To equip the youth in worship, study, witness and service to fulfill the above objectives.
The meetings are held on all Fridays soon after Holy Qurubana at the Church Prayer Hall, and second Fridays the meetings are dedicated as Cottage Prayer Fellowship held at the church at 7.30pm.
Bible Study, Praise and Worship, Bible-based games, Counseling Session, Talent development, Information and Entertainment events etc. are some of the activities that we carried out during the meetings.
Programs & Activities:
- Prayer Cell
- Job Cell & Helpline
- Blood Donation
- Onam Celebration
- Food Fest
- Musical Event
- Prathibha Sangamam
- Christmas Carol
- Sports Day Celebration
- Youth Retreat
- Promissory & Good Samaritan Fund
OFFICE BEARERS 2017-2018